Who Gives a Crap makes environmentally friendly toilet paper (from 100% recycled materials!) and donates 50% of their profits to building toilets for those in need! Here are their latest tips to building easy, enviro-friendly daily habits.
- Say no to plastic Bags. The average use of a plastic bag is 12 minutes!
- BYO drink bottle. Water bottles take over a thousand hears to biodegrade
- Ask for no straw. Is it really so strenuous to pick up your glass?
- Cut down on disposables. Take away food comes with a lot of plastic; try eating in or bringing your own container.
- Stock up on TP with Who Gives a Crap