Lithium Batteries Conference 2019 Explore the future of lithium battery technology in Australia at the 2nd Lithium Batteries Conference to be
Lithium Batteries Conference 2019
Explore the future of lithium battery technology in Australia at the 2nd Lithium Batteries Conference to be held in Sydney on the 24th & 25th September 2019.
The conference explores industry issues, the new battery storage standards AS/NZS 5139 and emerging applications. It will focus on lithium battery design, installation, manufacturing, chemistry, energy storage, electrical vehicles, charging stations and hybrid applications. It will also explore recent research developments and how these can be applied in the real world to benefit industry and the Australian consumer.
- Is lithium-ion the future of energy storage? Opportunities and challenges for lithium-ion based energy storage – what’s next?
- Fast track your knowledge of the new battery standard (AS/NZS 5139)
- The new relationship between batteries and inverters
- The future direction of lithium ion batteries
- The challenge of connecting large Lithium battery energy storage systems to the Australian National Electricity Market
- Lithium battery management systems
- What’s involved in the construction of an ultra-rapid electric car charging station?
- Lithium batteries in stand alone power applications
- Battery recycling – the importance and challenges of a circular economy for batteries
- Lithium batteries – testing and certification
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) – the future of energy storage
- Lithium chemistries: SWOT
- Where is battery technology going?
For more information visit IDM Events
Date: Tuesday 24th & Wednesday 25th September 2019
Venue: Novotel Sydney, Darling Square.
24 (Tuesday) 8:00 pm - 25 (Wednesday) 4:30 pm AEST
Comments are closed.