You’re invited to join like minded professionals with a focus on sustainability at our next Green Speed Learning Forum (GSLF). Our October GSLF focuses on major sustainable projects at TONIC
You’re invited to join like minded professionals with a focus on sustainability at our next Green Speed Learning Forum (GSLF). Our October GSLF focuses on major sustainable projects at TONIC Espresso + Bar on 24 October 2019.
Free for AGDF Members (use the promotional code available in the Member’s section of the AGDF website to register via Eventbrite.) $20 for non AGDF members
• 5:30pm to 6:00pm Drinks and Socialising
• 6:00pm to 7:00pm Presentation
• to 7:30pm Q&A and Drinks and Socialising
We’re excited to have Brent Hardcastle, Hamilton Wilson, and Jonathan Ward join us. Their presentations will explore major sustainable projects:
• The Australian Institute of Tropical Health & Medicine (AITHM). Hamilton Wilson from Wilson Architects will discuss the facility on Thursday Island and how it creates a true sense of place, while remaining respectful to the local community.
• The Caboolture GP Super Clinic. Brent Hardcastle from Wilson Architects will talk about the clinic and its brief to provide an easy-to-navigate, functional facility that supports well being.
• QUT Creative Industries Precinct 2 (CIP2), Jonathon Ward from Richard Kirk Architects will discuss the CIP2 project for the creative disciplines at the Queensland University of Technology.
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm AEST
TONIC Espresso + Bar
7 Hynes Street
Australian Green Development Forumevents@agdf.org.au
Comments are closed.