Green Building Day 2019 - Melbourne This is a one-day conference that will move across four different states, so take a
Green Building Day 2019 – Melbourne
Green Building Day is the Green Building Council of Australia’s annual conference for members and the wider industry to talk about major trends, upcoming changes and innovations enabling sustainability outcomes. They will highlight leading Green Star projects and discuss sustainability benefits, learnings, challenges and opportunities.
Green Star expert or new to the rating tools, Green Building Day is your perfect opportunity to hear from a variety of projects. Ranging from commercial, industrial, social infrastructure, and residential, get insights from leading experts, and appreciate the fundamental drivers transforming the built environment.
Leading questions to this year’s discussions include:
- Where will innovation take sustainability?
- How is Green Star changing with Future Focus?
- What Future Focus means for communities?
- What does future sustainable procurement look like?
- How Green Star applies to social infrastructure projects? Discover a range of case study examples.
- What is the research we need to drive innovation in the built environment?
- What are the technologies increasing sustainability outcomes?
The one day program features a choice of sessions, including focused and interactive breakout sessions.
Last but not least, this year Green Building Day will open with a Local Government breakfast featuring local government representatives to explore the potential of Green Star for councils and governments and provide a platform to grow your network of peers. If you are a local government representative and would like to attend please contact Rebecca.
- 6 Green Star Points
- 3 Sustainable Development Points
Date: Thursday, 6th June
Venue: Melbourne School of Design, University of Melbourne, Masson Rd, Parkville, Vic, 3010.
All Day (Thursday) AEST
Melbourne School of Design, University of Melbourne
Green Building Council Australia
Comments are closed.