The Australian Green Development Forum (AGDF) is pleased to announce its newly appointed Board for 2020.
The AGDF board members come from a diverse range of background disciplines and share a commitment to accelerating the adoption of sustainable practices in the Australian building and development industry.
AGDF President John Tuxworth said, “I welcome all our AGDF board members and look forward to working with them in 2020 to forward the development of sustainable communities across Australia.
“In the year ahead, the AGDF will continue grow our community and share sustainable solutions for our built and natural environments through networking events, education and professional development and by providing information and advice.”
The AGDF Board provides governance to steer the organisation’s operations, achieve its aims and ensure fiscal responsibility. The AGDF’s 11 board members are:
- John Tuxworth- AGDF President (Managing Director, BE Collective)
- Cameron Hoffman- AGDF Vice President (Principle – Planning, RPS)
- Simon Chau- AGDF Treasurer (Director, Commercial and Tax, Carthew Chau & Co)
- Robert Hoffman- AGDF Secretary (Consultant, Management Consulting, Engineering & Asset Management Advisory, KPMG)
- Chris Mahoney – AGDF Memberships Portfolio (Director, Verde Design Group)
- David Uhlmann- AGDF Governance Portfolio (Director, Environment & Sustainability, Wolter Consulting Group)
- Professor Catherine Yule- AGDF Education Portfolio (Professor of Ecology, Head of School, School of Science and Engineering, University of the Sunshine Coast)
- Delwyn Langdon- AGDF Events Portfolio (Griffith University)
- Anthony Simmons- AGDF Major Projects Portfolio (Principle Transport Planner, Aurecon)
- Keith Murray- AGDF PR / Marketing Portfolio (Managing Director, Redd Zebra)
- Gabriela Tencate – AGDF Web & Digital Communications Portfolio (Digital Consultant)